At Spectrum Orthopaedics, patient safety and well-being has always been our first priority. In light of recent concerns about the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19), patients should be assured that we employ the highest standards of safety and infection control protocols. We are actively monitoring developments and news regarding local outbreaks and will take further action if necessary.
For the safety of our patients and our staff, if you are experiencing a cold or flu-like symptoms, we ask that you defer any appointments until you are symptom-free.
In addition, we ask that patients who have recently traveled to the following countries wait 14 days after their return to schedule any appointments:
- South Korea
- The following regions of Italy
While the best way to prevent illness is to avoid exposure, the CDC recommends the following measures:
- Avoid close contact (within 6 feet) with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If a tissue is not available, sneeze or cough into your elbow.