Updated October 20, 2020
As we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic, Spectrum Orthopaedics remains committed to your safety and well-being. At this time we are continuing to practice social distancing and require all staff and patients to wear masks. Additionally, we are also screening patients and staff by taking temperatures and inquiring about any recent cold or flu-like symptoms. At Spectrum Orthopaedics, we employ the highest standards of safety and infection control protocols in an effort to keep our patients and staff safe and healthy.
For the safety of our patients and our staff, if you are experiencing a cold or flu-like symptoms, we ask that you defer any appointments until you are symptom-free.
In addition, we ask that patients who have recently traveled to the following countries wait 14 days after their return to schedule any appointments:
- South Korea
- The following regions of Italy
While the best way to prevent illness is to avoid exposure, the CDC recommends the following measures:
- Avoid close contact (within 6 feet) with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If a tissue is not available, sneeze or cough into your elbow.