Comprehensive Treatment & Rehabilitation for Workplace Injuries
Approximately three million Americans sustain work-related injuries each year. Among the most common are:
- Overexertion injuries related to pulling, lifting, pushing, holding, carrying, and throwing activities
- Slipping on wet, slippery surfaces or tripping over misplaced objects
- Falls from elevated areas such as roofs, ladders, and staircases
- Falling object injuries
- Accidentally walking into objects such as walls, doors, glass windows, tables and chairs, etc.
- Vehicle accidents while driving for business purposes
- Machine entanglement
- Repetitive motion injuries that cause strain on muscles and tendons
At Spectrum Orthopaedics, we have experience in treating people who have been injured on the job, and we offer a number of ways to help.
First, we provide expert care – from diagnosis to treatment to rehabilitation – and we can help you can get back to full strength as quickly as possible.
We also help with the paperwork, by providing all the documentation you need to receive your workers' compensation.
Finally, we can help with prevention by teaching you how to minimize repetitive injuries. For workplace or industrial injuries, trust the experienced doctors at Spectrum Orthopaedics in North Canton, Ohio.