Ericka Glass, MD
Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Pelvic and Acetabular Fractures
- Upper and Lower Extremity Trauma
- Traumatic Injuries to the Foot and Ankle
- Fracture Nonunions and Malunions
Dr. Ericka Glass is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon with specialized training in orthopaedic trauma.
Dr. Glass obtained her medical degree from Medical College of Ohio in Toledo, where she was selected as the Orthopaedic Surgery Student of the Year. She was also active in research, publishing in the American Journal of Orthopedics. She has since published articles in the Journal of Trauma: Injury, Infection, and Critical Care, focusing on distal tibia fractures and sternoclavicular dislocations.
Dr. Glass completed both her internship and orthopaedic residency at the Summa Health System in Akron, Ohio, where she was elected by her peers as the Intern of the Year and also served as chief resident. In addition, she completed a year of fellowship training in orthopaedic trauma surgery at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Glass is a part of the medical staff at Mercy Medical Center and Aultman Hospital.
Dr. Glass also enjoys teaching and mentoring medical students and orthopaedic residents , serving as a clinical instructor of orthopaedic surgery at the Northeast Ohio Medical University. Her interests outside of medicine include running, snowboarding, following college football, and spending time with family.
- Member – American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member – Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Member – American Orthopaedic Association
- Member – Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- Member – Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society