Jeffrey S. Dulik, DO, FAOAO, FAAOS
Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Direct Anterior Total Hip Replacement
- Partial and Total Knee Replacement
- Outpatient Total Joint Replacement
- Computer-Assisted Knee Replacement
- Custom Cutting Block Knee Replacement
- Same-Day Total Joint Replacement
- Minimally Invasive/ Rapid Recovery Replacement
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Dulik was the first surgeon in the area to adopt the DA THA approach. He has been doing minimally invasive total hip replacement since 2003. Because of his expertise he is a consultant for Zimmer-Biomet, teaching orthopedic surgeons the DA total hip approach. He has spoken and taught cadaver labs both locally (Akron, Cleveland, Pittsburgh) and nationally (Miami, Las Vegas, San Diego, New Orleans, etc.) teaching hundreds of surgeons. Dr. Dulik has been a featured speaker on joint replacement at national conventions for the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics.
Dr. Dulik received his bachelor’s degree from Washington & Jefferson College in Washington, Pennsylvania. He earned his medical degree from and completed his orthopaedic residency through Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine (OUCOM). .
Dr. Dulik joined Spectrum Orthopaedics in 2000 and was elected president of the group in 2010, serving a two-year term. Within our community, he has been the team physician for Jackson High School since 2001. He has been an associate clinical professor of orthopaedics for OUCOM teaching in the orthopaedic residency program since July 2000.
In his spare time, Dr. Dulik enjoys recreational sports, skiing, mountain biking, golf, and spending time with his family.
- Member – American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics
- Member – American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member – American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Member – International Congress for Joint Reconstruction
- Member – Ohio Orthopedic Society
- Member – Ohio State Medical Association
- Member – Stark County Medical Society (past board member)
- Member – American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
Visit Dr. Dulik's website http://www.drjeffdulik.com/