Tim Conlan, MD
Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Minimally Invasive/ Rapid Recovery Hip and Knee Replacement
- Direct Anterior Total Hip Replacement
- Computer-Assisted Knee Replacement
- Custom Cutting Block Knee Replacement Technology
- Same-Day Total Joint Replacement
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Revision of Hip and Knee Replacement
- Unicompartmental Knee Replacement/ Patellofemoral Replacement
- Minimal Blood Loss Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement/ Reverse Shoulder Replacement
Dr. Tim K. Conlan has been a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon since 1998 with expertise in total joint replacement, trauma, adult reconstructive surgery, and robotic surgery. His research has been published in peer-reviewed medical journals, and he has presented nationally.
He earned his medical degree from The Ohio State University College of Medicine in 1989 and completed his internship and residency in orthopaedic surgery at the University of Alabama Hospital, Birmingham, Alabama (1989 – 1995). He completed his fellowship in adult reconstructive surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (1995 – 1996).
A veteran of the United States Navy, Dr. Conlan earned his undergraduate degree from the United States Naval Academy in1979 and served in the Surface Nuclear Power Service from 1979 – 1985. In his spare time, Dr. Conlan enjoys playing golf and tennis.
- Fellow – American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (FAAOS)
- Member – American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Member – Ohio State Medical Association
- Member – Stark County Medical Society
Visit Dr. Conlan's website http://www.timconlanmd.com/